- Uses only standard Baxter solution administration sets.
- Configurable settings allow the pump to be custom- tailored to best suit the hospital’s needs.
- Computer control capability allows remote control or monitoring of the Flo-Gard® 6201 pump via a standard RS232-C interface.
- Pumps a wide variety of fluids, including blood and fat emulsions.
- Suitable for use in epidural administration.
- Safety clamp automatically occludes the tubing when the pump door is opened.
- Occlusion sensors detect both upstream and down- stream restrictions. Sensitivity of the downstream occlusion sensor is selectable through the pump’s configuration.
- Flow check display shows resistance to flow.
- Ultrasonic air-in-line detector. Sensitivity of the air detector is selectable through the pump’s configuration.
- The Programmed Delivery Profile (PDP) enables manual programming or ramped calculation of up to 10 sequential infusion programs for situations where multiple flow rates are indicated.
- Slide clamp loading option provides flow shutoff when I.V. set is removed from the pump.
- Locking control panel helps prevent patient tampering.
- An independent secondary medication program. The pump automatically switches over to the primary program upon completion.
- Volume-Time programming automatically calcu- lates flow rate.
- Automatic self-test routine checks for proper func- tion before use.
- Five-hour memory retains infusion data after power-off.
- Easily replaceable fuse, battery, and power cord.