It’s common on sales calls or during presentations to hear “We don’t like to rent.” However, it is rare that we hear a compelling reason for this stance. This anit-rental sentiment seems to be a vestige of by-gone wisdom. In today’s market, we encourage customers to think about all the available financing options for IV pumps and medical equipment before deciding which best fits their needs.
Here are five reasons why renting ambulatory and pole mounted infusion pumps and other medical devices can be beneficial to your pharmacy or clinic:
- Renting equipment provides the most flexibility to your pharmacy when dealing with patient census spikes.
- There is no tie to the equipment from a commitment perspective. If a device comes to you with a specific issue, it is always the customers right to return it and ask for a new device.
- Although it can be more expensive in the short term, it can save on cash flow by not having your money tied up in a long-term lease.
- It allows for you to “test drive” the equipment. If you are considering a major change, try renting some units for a couple of months. That will allow you to assess all of the devices capabilities.
- No preventative maintenance costs. If a pump is due for a PM, send it back to your provider and ask for a new device.
As your business continues to grow and healthcare continues to change, it is important to know your options. Work with a partner that will take you down the path that is most appropriate for your current business environment and model. Right Way Medical is committed to laying out all options for our customers and providing professional and educated guidance in choosing the right solution.
Contact us to learn more about how renting IV pumps and medical equipment can be beneficial to your pharmacy or clinic.