Recently, the two organizations entered into a Master Sales & Limited License Agreement in order to transition current CADD users and competitive ambulatory pump users to the CADD-Solis VIP. The CADD platform is a proven and reliable technology and the Solis offers customized safety software for drug delivery. Key features of the device and safety software include
- Safety limits, including hard and soft limit entries to help reduce the risk of error
- Visual soft limit override indication
- Larger screen display vs. previous versions of the CADD Prism VIP
- Patented patient help screens that can assist with troubleshooting in the home or clinic
- Five modes of delivery (Ramp and Taper,Step, Intermittent, PCA, Continuous)
Right Way Medical is pleased to be partnered with Smith’s Medical in offering this device and other Smith’s Medical infusion products. Allow Right Way Medical to be your personal resources for all of your Infusion pump and product needs.